top of page
About : About
Council Submission

Depending on the characteristics of your development such as lot size, boundary setbacks  and type of street frontage, we will advise if your project is a

  • Exempt Development: approval is not required 

  • Complying Development: the development can be approved via a CDC - Complying Development Certificate which is issued by a private certifier

  • Development Application (DA): the development has to be approved by the local council in that area


Once a Development Consent is issued by a local council/ private certifier, we will assist to obtain Construction Certificate (CC) in order for you to start the construction.

bottom of page